Unit 2 Use Logotherapy as a Psychotherapy Tool (Logotherapy and the Human Condition)
This unit develops the knowledge and skills of students through an analysis of the philosophy of Viktor Frankl’s Logotherapy. It develops the knowledge and skills to use existential analysis to assist client wellbeing and the application of Logotherapy to client cases.
- Overview of the Development of Psychology
- The Philosophy of Existential Analysis
- Discovering Meaning in Daily Living
- Some Logotherapy Techniques
- Some Logotherapeutic Situations
On completion of this Unit you will be able too:
- Evaluate the use of Logotherapy within psychotherapy
- Analyse Logotherapy’s interpretation of life’s events and challenges
- Use Logotherapy techniques to assist self-transcendence
All Course notes, worksheets, readings and assessments are available to enrolled students. For each Unit there is a text book required. The Lifechange Therapies website has details.