Unit 3 Develop Logotherapy Encounters (The Techniques of Logotherapy)
This unit describes the performance outcomes skills and knowledge required to plan and implement a Logotherapy encounter with an individual client. It provides students with an overview of the structure of a Logotherapy encounter, the skills to identify client’s noetic needs and the knowledge and skills required to use Logotherapy with particular client groups.
- The Steps of a Logotherapy Intervention
- Revising and Extending Techniques
- Motivation, Values and Attitudinal Change
- Specific Applications of Logotherapy
- Structured Experiences
On completion of this unit you will be able to:
- Review the use of Logotherapy encounters in combination with other psychotherapy techniques
- Use Logoanalysis to identify the client’s noetic needs
- Analyse Logotherapy encounters with various client groups
All Course notes, worksheets, readings and assessments are available to enrolled students. For each Unit there is a text book required. The Lifechange Therapies website has details.