Unit 1 Analyse Logotherapy in Therapeutic Practice (an Introduction to Logotherapy)
The first Unit is a prerequisite for all other Units and students are required to complete this Unit successfully before progressing to the remainder of the Units in the Advanced Course. Students would then usually follow the Units in sequence. Unit Four can only be done after the completion of the first three Units.
- Basic Concepts
- The Human Spirit
- Finding Meaning in Unavoidable Suffering
- Introduction to Techniques
On completion of this unit you will be able to:
- Identify opportunities to integrate Existential Analysis into your professional practice
- Analyse Logotherapy’s approach to finding meaning in life in working with clients
- Assist clients to identify potential meanings in previous challenges in life and to take a personal stance to current suffering
All Course notes, worksheets, readings and assessments are available to enrolled students. For each Unit there is a text book required. The Lifechange Therapies website has details.